Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome to our new blog!!


Hello Everyone! Tim and I have finally joined the tech world and created a blog! So, here it is!

Check regularly for how life is going in the mountains of North Carolina and with the arrival of our little one (whenever he/she decides to make his/her debut!).

10 comments:

Mama said...

Terrific idea Gina. I can hardly wait to see your little one - enjoy what time you have left.

cperry0501 said...

I think your blog is great! Can't wait to see more items. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to read all of the exciting news about Baby Perry. I hope you are staying warm and enjoying your summer vacation. I miss you!!!! Love, Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina & Tim, I have just bookmarked your blog so I can check things out whether at home or work. I can't wait for the BIG day to arrive. Miss you bunches!!! Love, Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

From sharing honeymoons to sharing baby stories....I cant wait to hear of the arrival of Baby Perry!

Love, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to meet Baby Perry! I am so excited for you! Keep us updated! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Gina, your mom sent me the blog info. It was so good to "see" you and Tim. I can't wait to see more pictures and to see Baby! Best of luck!! "Miss" Babs

Uncle Bobby said...

You guys are right up there with Rosie and Paris with this blog. Good thing you mentioned Tim has lost weight since the picture I thought maybe he was eating the ice-cream and pickles instead of you. One has to wonder about the name Baby Perry??? Love the blog, keep it going, Love Uncle Bobby & Auntie Kem.

sunrise girl said...

We are excited over the arrival of the new Perry!! Keep us posted...
The Sansburys

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet the little one!
Love, Jonna