Friday, August 29, 2008

I have officially been tailgating!

Ava Grace went to her first tailgating party yesterday afternoon. Tim, Ava Grace, and I made a quick appearance at the Ultimate Tailgaters parking spot at the Carolina/NC State game on our way to the beach. We had a great time and Ava Grace handled the crazy atmosphere (including a flip cup game) really well. "Uncle" Mark couldn't wait to see her and hold her. He talked to her and she smiled back at him - he loved it!! Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera, so there are no pictures to show of the fun time. I will make sure that I take pictures next weekend when she goes to a REAL tailgating party at Clemson!! :) Just kidding all of our Gamecock family and friends!! We really did have a great time and hope that we can hang out with all of those special people again soon.

No comments: