After a week of strep, I am finally feeling like a normal person again. It has been a rainy week here in the mountains which means tons of very thick fog and a flooded front yard. Our baseball games for the weekend were postponed until today and tomorrow because of all of the rain. Ava Grace and I went to church this morning and it was nice to finally be outside in the sunshine. We rode up to the ballgame, but the sunshine didn't stay out long. It was way too cold, so we managed to make it through the first game and came home to listen to the second game on the internet. Unfortunately, we lost the first game and the second game was suspended after 10 innings due to darkness. Ava Grace did enjoy seeing Meme and Pop Pop for a little bit though.
We had a great visit with Wendy and Todd last night. We were sad that we only got to visit for about 30 minutes, but I guess it is better than nothing. Wendy has been a friend of mine since she moved to Myrtle Beach when we were in the 7th grade. They live in Raleigh with their adorable puppy, Chesney. Thanks to Wendy and Todd, Ava Grace has a new, very fun bath toy!! We played with it tonight! She loved it!! We hope to see you two very soon!!
I can't think of anything else that happened over the coarse of the week or the weekend. Being sick kind of put a damper on things at our house. Thanks again to Cece for coming to take care of me and Ava Grace while Tim was out of town playing baseball.
Our computer is still "under the weather", so I will add pictures as soon as I can.
New digs!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment