Tim and I actually had a date last Thursday night!! We took Ava Grace to stay with Meme and Pop Pop while Tim, Steve (his brother), and Debbie (his sister) went to grab a bite for supper at Chief's. If you have never eaten at Chief's....it is a must next time you are in the upstate. You can find Chief's in several locations. Anyway. After supper, Tim and I went to Converse College to hear the Zac Brown Band. It was awesome!! We sang our hearts out and didn't care how bad it sounded!! The only problem was that the concert was outside behind Twitchell Auditorium. Although that sounds fun (and it truly was), Tim and I didn't know the concert was going to be outside, so we weren't prepared with chairs, towels, blankets, or jackets. Oh well!! It was so much fun though!! Many of you have probably heard of the Zac Brown Band. Tim discovered them about 5 years ago in Atlanta and we have loved them ever since. If you have never heard of them and like country-type music, then check out their website.
No comments:
Post a Comment