
Ava Grace is 18 months old -it's her half birthday!! The reason I make a big deal about that is because we celebrated yesterday. I always remember my college roommate Becca talking about her half birthday (which was this past Monday might I add) and eating a cupcake or something to celebrate. So, in honor of Ava Grace's half birthday, we enjoyed a big M & M cookie!! They don't sell single cupcakes at our stores, so a cookie had to do. It was a better option as she probably wouldn't have eaten the cupcake anyway. She ate maybe a fourth of it and then she was over it. It was good though (since I ate some too)!! So, in honor or our little girl and her half birthday, I wanted to share 18 things about her:
1. She loves being outside - any type of weather and any temperature
2. Her favorite food is EVERYTHING. She loves chicken, fruit, fish, veggies, peanut butter....
3. She loves to read and work puzzles
4. She does not like getting her hair washed and cries through the whole process.
5. She runs to greet her Daddy when he walks in the door from work.
6. She goes to Nanny's everyday while we are working and LOVES every minute of it.
7. She says "I nu new" when you tell her that you love her...melts my heart.
8. She loves wearing toboggans which is a good thing since we have had sub zero temps!! For
you northerners, toboggans are winter hats in the South.
9. She says "Go Gamecocks" (for her Daddy) and "Go Tigers" (for her Mommy) but she definitely wears more orange (especially since I dress her everyday).
10. She is a great sleeper!
11. She enjoys visiting her Meme and Pop Pop and Cece along with playing with all of her cousins and Aunts and Uncles.
12. She loves to color or write/draw on paper. She also loves to finger paint.
13. She says 2- and 3-word phrases and talks all the time (not sure where she gets that from).
14. She dances to any music that comes on the TV or when she turns the radio on.
15. She currently sings "Alright" by Darius Rucker....saying "Alright" after he does each time in the song.
16. She has learned the color pink, so everything is pink if you ask her what color something is.
17. She tells me that she wants "chicken supper" every day when I pick her up from Nanny's.
18. She says "Amen" at the end of the blessing....actually she says it before we're even finished.
I could come up with more things about her, but that is enough for now. Happy Half-Birthday, Ava Grace!! We love you!!
2 comments:
Yay!! I was thinking about AG yesterday on her half birthday and am SO glad the half birthday tradition LIVES ON!!! Woohoo! Happy 18 months Ava Grace! We love you!
Half birthdays are the best! I still celebrate mine! Happy belated half birthday to Ava Grace!
Post a Comment