Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas part I



We bgan our Christmas festivities by going to Johnston, SC to visit with Aunt Lila, Uncle Smith, Thomas, Casey, and Ben. We all (I mean ALL) of us piled in our car and drove the 3 hours to the country. We had a great visit in the car on the way down and the way back. While at Aunt Lila's house, Ava Grace and Luke played outside on the swings and the slide. They also enjoyed played with the dogs. We had an amazing dinner provided by Shealy's BBQ. For those of you that don't know, this may be the best BBQ (and hash) that I have ever eaten!! It is always a treat when we get to enjoy this meal!! We ate & ate & ate until we literally could not move!! I thought we were going to have to take a nap before heading home. Aunt Lila had a few goodies for everyone of which Ava Grace was most impressed with the little boxes of cereal that she could choose from.


It is always a great time to get together with all of them. I wish we could see each other more often!!

No comments: