

Ava Grace was born on Sunday, July 13th at 1:50 pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. Ava Grace has a head full of black hair and long fingers and toes! She is beautiful (or at least we think so). It has been an amazing, yet challenging week, but we are already loving her so much and enjoying being parents!
Tim and I have truly been blessed and want to tell you thank you for all of the prayers throughout my pregnancy! God truly is amazing! We hope that she gets to meet you all very soon!!
6 comments:
She's beautiful and we can't wait to meet her. Congrats to both of you!
Love,
Nat, Evan, Fisher, and Davis
I cant wait to meet her!
Emma and Ava will have to have PLAY DATES!
Love you and get some rest!
Gina and Tim,
Your "family picture with baby Ava Grace" is wonderful. Congratulations on the new arrival QWe can't wait to see her in person
Nancy Simmonds
Yeah! I am so happy for you both! She is beautiful:) I can't wait to meet her and I am so excited I will be there in less than two weeks!!! Looking forward to seeing you both...Ansleigh will be so excited to see baby Ava! Love you!
She's beautiful!!! It was so great to see you & meet Ava Grace! We're here if you need anything! Much love - Kristen, Mic & Laney
She's beautiful, like her Mama. Can't wait to see you and meet your new baby girl. Love, Miss Babs
Post a Comment