Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 months old


Ava Grace turned 2 months old yesterday! It is hard to believe that she is already that old (even though that probably doesn't seem old to some of you). She has learned to roll onto her side, has discovered her hands (and it is really neat to watch her explore them and what they do), smiles spontaneously and often, and even lets out a little laugh every now and then. She really is growing up and changing everyday!

We went to church for the first time today since she was born. It was great to see people and they oohed and aahed over her. Our preacher even made an announcement that she was sitting in the pews with everyone. My friend Lisa and I had to teach Children's Church today, so Ava Grace had a busy morning She did great and seemed to enjoy the music as she smiled at times when the organ would play. She wore one of my dresses to church this morning. It was a dress that Cece has saved all these years just in case I would have a little girl one day. I must say she looked pretty darn cute in it too!!

3 comments:

Mama said...

She's just adorable! I think it is so neat your mom saved all those dresses. I am so glad that you are enjoying all these wonderful moments with Ava Grace and sharing them all with us.

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!!!! You all must be having a great time watching her grow and develop.... I know we are!
Nancy S "Gance/Ganz"

Anonymous said...

I hope to see Ava Grace again soon! I can't believe she is 2 months old! Wow! She is so precious and that is so cool you have a dress that you wore! I love it!

Love you all,
Lacey