Monday, September 8, 2008

First Clemson Game


Ava Grace attended her first Clemson game this past Saturday. We all had lots of fun even though it was about 100 degrees!! Tim introduced Ava Grace to the game of Cornhole and I sang Tiger Rag to her...do you think she will be able to recite it at the game this Saturday? :) Cece, Uncle Doug, Aunt Stacey, Luke, Tim, Ava Grace, and I (along with other cousins and friends) were all there to cheer on the Tigers. Well, at least some of us had on orange and were pulling for the tigers! Tim, being a Carolina fan, wanted to wear a USC shirt - thank goodness he didn't (I probably wouldn't have talked to him). No matter what team you pull for, it was a great day and a lot of fun for all of us!! Clemson beat the Citadel (one of my my alma maters) 45-17. GO TIGERS!!

No comments: