Friday, January 23, 2009

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky











So, we are not hoping for the life of a boxer for Ava Grace, but when we put this robe on her that is what Tim and I started chanting. This robe (courtesy of Lacey and Matt) is the cutest thing!! Ava Grace and Tim were playing the other night right before bath time. She had a messy diaper, so I just stripped her down and put this robe on. She was very interested in the part that ties in the front. She even tried to put it in her mouth and the funny thing is - she succeeded!! Anyway. This robe is absolutely adorable and who knew they made robes this small!! Thank you Lacey and Matt!! Ava Grace LOVES her robe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That precious pumpkin is adorable!!!!!!!! I can't believe how she is growing. It will be fun to see Ava Grace and JR together. Hope that will be soon.

Thank you for your sweet note Gina. It was greatly appreciated!

Gance