Friday, February 13, 2009

7 months old


Ava Grace is 7 months old today!! WOW!! She continues to amaze us with all she is learning. In the last month, she has REALLY taking a liking to baby food - all flavors!! Yes, she eats it whether it is yellow, orange, or green. She will start the 2nd foods tomorrow which have some great fruit combinations that she is sure to love as well. Ava Grace is definitely talking more (I don't know where she gets that from) and trying to crawl. She has all of the motions, but can't quite understand how to put them together. It is amazing to watch her figure things out. She is really practicing her dexterity as she picks up Gerber puffs with her fingers. That isn't a mastered skill yet, but I am learning that if it involves food, she will find a way to get it in her mouth!! Ava Grace is consistently sleeping through the night - the WHOLE night!! That has been great since it is slowly helping me get healthy again from all of the sickness I have had. I'm sure there is so much more that she has accomplished within the last month, but since she seems to learn something new every day, it is hard to distinguish between months. Now, I completely understand why some of my parents at school cannot remember their child's developmental milestones when I have them fill out social/developmental histories for me.



I tried to add several pictures this week, but the blog wouldn't cooperate with me. So, I will put them all in this note. Here are some of the latest pictures of Ava Grace having play time with Daddy and just posing for the camera (she does this so well, don't you think?).

No comments: