

Watching Ava Grace perform the act of Super Girl is really hysterical!! Ava Grace also loves to read!! We read books everyday or night before bedtime. Sometimes I will put her on the floor and let her explore the books by herself. When she gets wound up (usually when her Daddy gets home), she often acts like Super Girl. What I mean is....she lifts her legs and arms as if she is flying through the air and flails around vigorously. Tim and I can't help but laugh at her and in turn she smiles back which keeps us going. Maybe she will be a superhero one day...after all, I was Wonder Woman for homecoming my senior year of high school!!
3 comments:
Yes, Gina, you have always been my SUPERGIRL and Ava Grace is following in your footsteps. Can't wait to see you guys in April!!!
Please keep the pictures and blog going. Since I am soooo far away, I check almost everyday so I can watch her grow.
Love, Aunt Susan
Yes, Gina, you have always been my SUPERGIRL and Ava Grace is following in your footsteps. Can't wait to see you guys in April!!!
Please keep the pictures and blog going. Since I am soooo far away, I check almost everyday so I can watch her grow.
Love, Aunt Susan
I love it!! Laney does this too..all the time! We put her on her belly...hoping she'll try to crawl & she ends up looking like SuperGirl! Too funny! I never thought of calling it that, but it's perfect! Glad to hear you guys are doing great!! We miss you SO much!!!
Post a Comment