

HAPPY EASTER to everyone!! The Easter Bunny found Ava Grace (even if she was at Cece's house). We went to church this morning and Ava Grace saw lots of people that couldn't believe how big she has gotten. She smiled and showed everyone her teeth!! I dressed her in a blue and white smocked gown with white tights, white sandals, and a white sweater (it is always cold at the beach on Easter morning). I must say....she was the prettiest little girl in the whole church!!


We have been at Cece's house since Friday night. Yesterday (Saturday) was a very busy day. It was over 70 degrees here and absolutely beautiful (I hope to take some of that weather back to the mountains)!! We were out and about all day visiting people and shopping a little. Cece and I took Ava Grace to the beach for the first time. She was barefooted and loved crinkling her toes in the sand. I let her sit in the sand and she loved how it felt slipping through her fingers. I think she even got a handful in her mouth - oh well!! I took her down to the water. We stood in our barefeet while the extremely cold water rushed over out feet. She enjoyed her quick visit to the beach. I know she is going to have a blast during the summer when we come for another visit.


Ava Grace has enjoyed playing with different toys at Cece's house. She has also pulled at Dixie's legs and tried to play with her!! She just laughs when Dixie gets close to her. Too cute!! Ava Grace also visited Price and Paige at the shop (Priceless Desserts) on Saturday. Paige even gave her a taste of some yummy, homemade icing!! You know she loved that!! Ava Grace sat with Price for a few minutes talking to her. It is always so wonderful to get a hug and visit when we come home. We just love Price and Paige (and her yummy treats!!).


Ava Grace has enjoyed playing with different toys at Cece's house. She has also pulled at Dixie's legs and tried to play with her!! She just laughs when Dixie gets close to her. Too cute!! Ava Grace also visited Price and Paige at the shop (Priceless Desserts) on Saturday. Paige even gave her a taste of some yummy, homemade icing!! You know she loved that!! Ava Grace sat with Price for a few minutes talking to her. It is always so wonderful to get a hug and visit when we come home. We just love Price and Paige (and her yummy treats!!).




2 comments:
Happy Easter to you all too! I bet Ava Grace had a great day with all the family. Mama Shaw looks like she is eating up the moments with Ava Grace and who wouldn't. SHE IS ADORABLE!
Ganz
She is sooo cute! I love her smile- it's contagious!
Love, Nat J.
Post a Comment