Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bottle-less



Yes, we are bottle-less! Ava Grace has given up all of her bottles and actually did not complain about it at all. I really thought the nighttime bottle would be the most difficult for her, but it was easier that I thought. I simply switched her routine up - switching two things out of the normal order, and it seemed to work. We were with friends a couple of weeks ago and a bottle was given to their 7 month old. Ava Grace pointed and said "bot - ul" and that was it. Whew - thought I was going to have to divert her attention quickly, but it was all ok.



Oh....and one more thing.....another tooth has come in (a molar) this week, so Ava Grace has 9 teeth in all!!

1 comment:

Michelle Johnson said...

U will have to tell me how you did the bottle thing-the doctor was telling us when she turns 11.5 months to start taking them away-ugh....I am dreading it-she is still on 4 bottles now!