Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday night concert




It was a crazy day at school!! I rushed to pick up Ava Grace and get home for the fun night we had planned. Tim, Ava Grace, and I went with our friends Doug and Heather to see Chairman of the Board at the Ramble (in Biltmore Forest). Most of you know that I grew up at the beach and grew up listening to various bands such as Chairman of the Board. Beach music is a huge part of my life!!! I usually sing to my heart's content and that is exactly what I did last night. The concert was great and the fellowship with friends was fun as always. Ava Grace enjoyed watching the other kiddos that were running around. She even tried walking down and up the hill we were sitting on, but unfortunately, she wasn't very successful because of the grade and her balance. She did enjoy the picnic supper and playing in the grass. She is definitely an outdoor girl, so she was just very happy to be outside for a while!! Ava Grace also figured out how to climb in and out of her stroller, so that allowed for much entertainment too.




We had a great time!! Thanks again, Doug and Heather!!

No comments: