Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


Ava Grace had a fun Halloween!! She enjoyed hanging out with her cousins Brittany and Rebecca along with Aunt Deb, Meme, and Pop Pop. Rebecca was dressed up as Pocohontas and Ava Grace was dressed as Snow White during the day. I didn't have a camera with me at the time, so I wasn't able to get any pictures of the two of them during their visit. Sorry!!

Ava Grace went with Luke to Mineral Springs Park (in Williamston) to trick-or-treat. Luke, Ava Grace's cousin, had to pass out candy since he is on Student Council at his elementary school. So, Ava Grace, Aunt Stacey, Cece, and I tagged along for the event. It was actually pretty fun!! While Luke was passing out candy, Ava Grace spotted the slide and swings, so we headed in that direction for a while. Afterwards, we walked around playing some games (some she played and some Luke played for her) and got some candy. Ava Grace got to sit on a miniature horse while there as well. She didn't mind it at all (I wasn't sure how she would react). Of course she didn't get a whole lot of candy, but that was fine since we don't let her eat it anyway. After we got back to Uncle Doug's house, we changed Ava Grace's costume to a frog. She ended up with 2 costumes....so we had to have pictures of both outfits!!
Here are a few photos of our night:

No comments: