

Ava Grace and I had a great time at Cece's for Thanksgiving. The trip is always so short, but so much fun. We played in the backyard, went to the park, put up the Christmas tree, ate lots of yummy food, and got a first haircut!! Here are a few pictures of the fun....


Fun at the park...beautiful weather!!


Helping Cece put up her Christmas tree
Ms. Karen gave Ava Grace her first haircut. Ms. Karen actually gave me my first haircut when I was a little girl and cut my hair until I went to college. She actually cuts it every time I go home too!!! Ava Grace did pretty well. She wanted to tear up at the beginning, but when she realized that I was going to hold her, she was OK. She squirmed and wiggled, but Ms. Karen managed to trim it up a bit. Hopefully now it will grow thicker and longer!!



No comments:
Post a Comment