
Ava Grace and I have had a great trip to the beach to visit with Cece. On our way down, we stopped by Riverbanks Zoo for some time. Some of you know that I LOVE zoos, so we had a blast. Ava Grace was definitely interested in all of the animals although she did not want them coming very close to her. I fed a couple of them, but Ava Grace wanted no part in that. I can't wait to go back when she is a little older. Note that she is sitting with the tiger. When given a choice of animals, she actually picked the tiger to take her picture with. Seriously, I had no influence, but of course was secretly excited that the tiger was chosen!!

Our trip to the beach was fun although we didn't do that much. We visited with people, shopped a little, and just let Ava Grace play in the warm temperatures. Ava Grace hunted Easter eggs in the backyard. By next year, she will be a pro! She was perfectly content being outside running around. Cece has a hammock, so we got to swing in it too. It is always nice to go to my home church and see people. Easter Sunday was amazing as always! We got a quick visit in with Natalie and Ellis which is always a

treat. The girls don't really play with each other, but they do like watching what the other one is doing. The trip was short, but it was nice to visit Cece and go to the beach

for a couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment