Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to Cece, Meme, Great Grandma, all of our aunts, cousins, and friends!! We hope that you had a very special day with your loved ones!!

On this Mother's Day (or day after Mother's Day), I wanted to share the talents of Cece. I have always thought she was one of the most creative people I knew. When it came to school projects, she always new the cool things you could use, she is a wonderful cook, and very crafty. Cece always has a "project" that she is working on and these projects vary in nature. One of her particular "projects" was making Ava Grace 2 outfits. I only have pictures of 1 of them, but the other one is just as cute. Check out the top that she made for her while knitting. Adorable!! I just hope that I inherit some of this talent!!

Let me add just one more picture. Being a mother is really indescribable to me. How can you not love something so miraculous and wonderful!! Although Ava Grace is good at trying me, I am so blessed to be a mother and blessed to have her as a daughter!! Now I know how my mom has felt all of these years!! :)


She loves picking dandelions!! The neighbors like it too!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava Grace is BEAUTIFUL! It is so much fun to watch her grow up via your great blog!
JRs NaNa