Ava Grace has a "taggie" and she absolutely loves it. When she is falling asleep at night, she rubs the little tags on her eyelids. She has sweet dreams for the rest of the night (most of the time). I have to be very careful when I wash and dry the "taggie". In other words, it has to be washed on the weekends in between getting up in the morning and taking a nap or between taking a nap and bedtime. One particular day, the dryer buzzed and I heard "My taggie ready!" As I opened the dryer to pull it out with the other items, my cell phone rang. I went into the kitchen to answer it and came back to find.....
New digs!
14 years ago
1 comment:
What a woman.... love her determination to get what is important in life! Precious picture!
JR's NaNa
Post a Comment