Ava Grace has entered the world of toddler-hood. She is officially sleeping in her very own Big Girl Bed!! Actually, she has been sleeping in this bed for about 3 weeks now, but I am just now posting about it. The bed is very sentimental as it was the same bed that my grandparents slept in, my dad slept in, my brother slept in, I slept in, my nephew slept in, and now Ava Grace gets her turn to sleep in it. As you may be able to tell, the big girl bed is a 3/4 bed. If you have never heard of that, a 3/4 bed means that it is 3/4 the length of a twin bed. It is the perfect size for a little girl who moves around a lot when she sleeps. Ava Grace simply loves her new bed (as you can tell by the picture).
New digs!
14 years ago
1 comment:
How cute! I can not wait until we try one with Callie Ann. Maybe Ava Grace can teach her to stay in one all night?
Post a Comment