
Ok...so, many of you have asked how big my belly is, so here it is!! Tim and Becca (My college roommate and one of my best friends) are the great photographers. Most of you know that I don't like most pictures taken of me, but it has been fun to see my growing progress every 4 weeks or so. So, with 10 days to go until my due date, this is what Baby Perry looks like in utero. We will let you know when he/she officially arrives to join the Perry family!
4 comments:
Yeah, Belly pictures!
You look so good! Cant wait to hear if its a BOY or a GIRL!
Are you ready?
Can't wait to see Baby Perry outside the womb! YAY!
I love your blog. Will definitely keep checking for babynews!
Candace C. in California
Miss Gina Miss Gina: I hear you look wonderful which you always do. We're waiting with great anticipation to hear about baby Perry, mom and dad. BEST WISHES on the adventures ahead. Love to you both Nancy Simmonds
Post a Comment