Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Fun










Tim, Ava Grace, and I had a fun weekend with our families. On Friday we went to Spartanburg to eat Thanksgiving dinner with Tim's families. Everyone was able to make it except Uncle Evan who unfortunately had to work. We ate until we couldn't eat anything else and then visited with each other. Meme and Pop Pop gave Ava Grace a pair of pjs to wear on Christmas Eve. They have done that with their other grandchildren. I thought that was a neat idea!





On Saturday, Tim, Ava Grace, and I headed to Clemson for the biggest football ever (at least where we come from). Tim is a Carolina fan and I am a Clemson fan, so it was only fitting that Ava Grace wore a t-shirt that said "House Divided" with both logos on it. Too cute!! The weather was cold and rainy - not the best for tailgating!! It didn't matter in the end since the Clemson Tigers pulled out the victory. The Tigers actually played better during this game than they have all year long!! Yeah...we made it....we are going to some kind of bowl - who knows where! Tim, Ava Grace, and I spent Saturday night at Uncle Doug's house with a bunch of dogs, Cece, and Uncle Doug. We headed back up the mountain on Sunday morning just in time to experience the freezing cold temperatures and the snow/sleet/rain mixture. We have actually had this mixture all day long!! No school cancellations though - which is ok with me!





So, once again, the Perry family had a busy weekend. We have a busy week ahead too, but at least my deadlines are over (for now) and we can just relax at home - just the three of us!!

No comments: