Ava Grace is 10 months old already! She seems to grow so much from month to month. She has learned to clap her hands and wave "bye-bye". She continues to talk often (I still don't know where she gets that from) and has actually learned new consonants and some consonant blends. She has learned where the tupperware drawer in the kitchen is and she loves to explore in the refrigerator when we let her. Of course she is crawling and into everything. She pulls up on anything near her too!! Oh yeah...she also has 1 more tooth that has come through and three more that are on the surface. Hard to believe!!We had a nice Mother's Day as well! I still don't feel like Sunday was supposed to be a day for me. When I think of Mother's Day, I think about my mom. Although I am reminded constantly
throughout the day that I am a Mommy now, I still didn't feel like I should have been celebrated. Weird I know, but it just seemed strange to me. Anyway, after church, Tim, Ava Grace, and I headed to Meme and Pop Pop's house for lunch and to celebrate some birthdays. Lunch was yummy as always and it is always fun to see everyone. Aunt Diana and Justin couldn't make it, but we
look forward to seeing them again soon. 
throughout the day that I am a Mommy now, I still didn't feel like I should have been celebrated. Weird I know, but it just seemed strange to me. Anyway, after church, Tim, Ava Grace, and I headed to Meme and Pop Pop's house for lunch and to celebrate some birthdays. Lunch was yummy as always and it is always fun to see everyone. Aunt Diana and Justin couldn't make it, but we
look forward to seeing them again soon. 
1 comment:
I can not believe she is getting so big! And all those teeth. Too cute! I can not wait until we get to see her again and we are so excited about the beach and having all the Shaw babies hanging out in the pools and sand!
Post a Comment