Monday, May 4, 2009

Lets catch up

School and baseball have been so busy that I haven't had much time in the last two weeks to write. So, lets catch up. First of all, my Aunt Susan from Florida (and Cece) came for a visit 2 weekends ago. It was the first time she had ever met Ava Grace. Of course she fell in love from the moment she saw her! :) We had a great weekend - touring Hendersonville, Asheville, going to baseball games, and just hanging out. It is always so much fun to visit with her (and Uncle Ray) since we don't get to do that as much as we would like. I am excited about seeing her again in June and then maybe in August too. Wow...three times in one year!! Thanks for coming to visit Aunt Susan!! We had a blast!! We already miss you and we love you!!


The next week got away from us as it is an incredibly busy time of the school year and we are still in full swing with baseball. We traveled to Winthrop this past weekend for baseball games and to visit with friends and family. Meme and Pop Pop traveled as well. It was a very busy weekend, but a fun one too. Ava Grace and I were able to visit with some of my girlfriends in Charlotte on Saturday morning. It was a fabulous time filled with nonstop talking, pedicures, and lunch. Laney (Kristen's daughter) and Ava Grace played (sort of) while we gabbed. They are 3 months apart and still not really sure how to play yet. Laney is cute though and was very nice to share her toys with Ava Grace. Thanks Laney!! I was so sad that we weren't able to see Heather and Makenzie. Heather is expecting Baby #2 in a month and was having a baby shower. Since out ballgame got moved up because of the threat of rain, we had to leave Charlotte before hanging out with the Earnhardts. I promise to see them really soon though!! Tim and I went back to Charlotte (on the spur of the moment) Saturday night to hang out with Jen. Noelle and Kylie were with her, so I was so excited to see them! We were uptown Charlotte (our old stomping grounds) and were entertained by the multitudes of people around. It was a fun time, but of course we were anxious to get back to our little girl. Meme and Pop Pop had a great time babysitting (even though she slept most of the time).


The baseball for the weekend wasn't in our favor, but we got through it. It was great to see Mac, Angela and their girls (Courtney and Sydney). We always look forward to visiting them when we play Winthrop. We'll see y'all in a couple of weeks at the tournament!

This week has already gotten off to a busy start, but what else is new. We'll update you on the happenings of the Perry family again soon.

1 comment:

sudonnellyhome@bellsouth.net said...

Hi guys,
You don't know how much I enjoyed my visit with you. I will tell you this past Sunday, I was having withdrawals to be with Little Miss Ava Grace, and of course, the rest of you as well. Uncle Ray and I are definitely coming to see you in Orlando and also hope to see you in Myrtle Beach in August. Please know you are all welcome to come to Sunny South Florida anytime you can.
Hugs and Kisses....Aunt Susan & Uncle Ray!!!