Friday, October 10, 2008

1st trip to Charlotte

Ava Grace, Cece, and I made a trip to Charlotte for my North Carolina School Psychology Association conference. Most of you know that I absolutely LOVE Charlotte and that I miss my girlfriends so much!! It was great visiting quickly with everyone - Jen, Kylie, Julie, AJ, Mic, Kristen, Laney, and Carlos. I only wish we could have spent a longer amount of time with each of you and in the Queen City!! The trip also proved to be good for both Ava Grace and me in another way. It was the first time that I have left her with someone else for more than about an hour and a half. We both did surprisingly well!! Ava Grace had lots of fun with Cece too!! I now feel better about taking her to the sitter's VERY SOON when I have to go back to work.

No comments: