Monday, October 13, 2008

Ava Grace is 3 months old!


Ava Grace is turning 3 months old today!! She has really grown and learned so much in the last month. The big milestone she has accomplished is to roll over. She has mastered rolling over from her tummy to her back. She is even trying to roll over from her back to her tummy, but she mostly faceplants into the ground and can't get her little legs to go the way she wants them to. Ava Grace also has become more aware and focused when looking at people and objects. She grabs things now and uses both hands to touch and hold things (although she uses her right hand mostly....we need to work on that). She smiles all the time and talks constantly - I'm not sure where she gets that from :) . It has been a fast month and so much fun to watch her grown and learn new things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh-Time has flown by! I cant wait for Ava and Emma to meet!
Loves! Talk at you soon!

Anonymous said...

Gina, I can't believe it has been 3 months. I know I won't be there until after the holidays, but I will do my best to be there after the first of the year. When you have time, please forward some pictures. I love sharing them with Uncle Ray's family as well as my friends in South Florida.

Love you with all my heart,
Aunt Susan