Ava Grace experienced her first snow ever on Tuesday morning. Actually, she slept through it, but Cece did take a picture for her to see one day. It has been so cold with brutal winds the last few days. I can definitely tell that winter in the mountains is right around the corner. On the way to school and Nanny's on Tuesday morning, it was dark outside, about 30 degrees, and snow was flying all around. The ground was slightly above freezing temperatures, so the snow only stuck on the trees and bushes - not on the roads. The kiddos at school were going nuts!! You would think they have never seen snow before and they see it every year. I guess it is always exciting when you are a kid though! It was beautiful to see it fall, but I was glad that it did not stick. We don't need to miss school days for snow quite yet. There is definitely more on the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment