Ava Grace and I visited with Meme and Pop Pop on Saturday morning for a little while. Aunt Deb, Brittany, and Rebecca came over to visit too. It was so nice to catch up with everyone and I think Ava Grace had a good time getting to know them better. I told her before long she will be begging to go to Meme's and Pop Pop's and to Cece's. The days of clinging to her mama will be over!! :) Ava Grace sat in Pop Pop's lap and they talked about all kinds of things. She even added her two cents worth. Ava Grace and Meme talked too and Meme showed her all of the neat Halloween and Thanksgiving things she has in her house. Ava Grace has no idea how fun and noisy Christmas will be over there with all of the decorations that play music!! I'm sure her big cousin Rebecca will show her the ropes. Sorry Perry family, Ava Grace will probably follow in Rebecca's footsteps with making noise and talking nonstop. :)
New digs!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment